Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tomorrow's the big day!

I just got done packing Kaylee all up! The kids are going off track tomorrow and Kaylee gets on a plane literally right after school lets out. Sean is taking her to the airport to go to grandma's for three weeks! She isn't coming back until the 16th! I am a little sad, but I get to keep Corbin home with me and we get to do fun boy stuff while Kaylee is off being the spoiled one at G'ma's! We are going to be working on a Photography project for National Geographic. It's a kids photo contest and Corbin is really excited about it! I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. I love your new blog! Everything is so cute!
    Enjoy your time with just your little guy. How fun for Kaylee to get to spend all that time with Grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet Kaylee is having a blast!! I loved my weeks alone with my grandparents when I was growing up and I'm sad our kiddos aren't getting to have that same kind of time.

    ReplyDelete