Friday, October 8, 2010

Finally up and running!

Well, I have finally finished setting this thing up! It only took me a few days, but they were looonnngg! I wanted a place that I can record all of my kids crazy antics and to vent about being a mom to those crazy kids. And maybe show off a bit of my scrapbook pages, featuring those crazy kiddos!

I have also been accepted onto 2 CT teams! So I will be showing off those pages here and of course you will be seeing some of my designs also! But for now I will leave you with this...


This is a layout I created using eNKay's newest kit, Melody of fall. I always seem to get a great photo of everyone's behind! But then again I am always the one behind because I lag to take photos along the way! lol

Here is another one on the same trip...


No comments:

Post a Comment